DATA PRIVACY ATTORNEY
Nizel Law’s data privacy practice covers a broad range of legal issues relating to privacy and security in both the internet and brick and mortar settings. We advise clients regarding statutory and regulatory requirements facing business when handling sensitive customer information concerning their customers, patients, and/or affiliates.
This includes matters such as:
- Data Breach Prevention and Response
- Corporate Compliance Programs, including items such as privacy notices and privacy policies
- Advising on consumer protection laws such as the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA), Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Drafting social media policies
- Vendor contracts and business associate agreements