FLORIDA BUSINESS COMPLIANCE ATTORNEY
Regulatory hurdles and compliance with all applicable laws can be challenging. We’re here to help.
Florida businesses are required to comply with government regulations. Whether your business is new or established, it’s important to regularly assess whether your company is in compliance with applicable regulations.
Nizel Law advises clients on a range of matters such as:
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and other employment-related issues
- Data Privacy including Florida’s Information Protection Act (FIPA) discussing breach notification
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA)
- Preparation and Implementation of Policies and Procedures
- Contracts and Business Strategies