FLORIDA REAL ESTATE ATTORNEY
RESIDENTIAL PURCHASE AND SALE
Florida does not require you to hire an attorney to buy or sell real property (land/homes/buildings), but it’s generally a good idea to have a real estate attorney involved from the beginning.
Consider the possibility that the other party to your transaction is using an attorney. The documents that attorney prepares could be more favorable to the other party and less favorable to you. Among other things, a real estate attorney can
- Prepare the offer / contract
- Negotiate with the other party or their counsel
- Assist with due diligence and review of title issues
- Review any loan documents
- Keep your closing on track
- Ensure money changes hands properly
Hiring a real estate attorney for a residential transaction does not need to be expensive. Contact us to help you sell or buy a home.
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS
If you’re buying, selling, or leasing commercial property, contact us to help you achieve your goals and avoid unnecessary expenses.