Harris Nizel is the Managing Shareholder of Nizel Law, P.A. He focuses his practice on employment law, civil litigation, and real estate.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Harris was a senior consultant and computer programmer for KPMG Consulting. After graduating at the top of his law school class and receiving the highest score on the Florida Bar Exam in his judicial district, Harris began his legal career working for Greenberg Traurig. While at that firm, Harris represented clients in a wide range of commercial transactions, negotiations, and disputes, with a focus on real estate-related matters.
Harris subsequently decided to focus his practice on trial work. He joined the Broward County Public Defender's Office where he tried numerous jury and non-jury trials on behalf of individuals charged with serious crimes.
Harris then returned to civil practice with a Palm Beach County litigation boutique, where his work focused on litigation in the areas of employment law, business, and real estate. Harris then created Nizel Law, P.A. – a modern law firm that uses technology to improve the delivery of legal services.
Harris' skill in employment cases and commercial matters, along with his substantial trial experience, uniquely position him to effectively represent clients in a wide range of employment, business, and real estate disputes at every stage in litigation, from guiding pre-suit strategy through trial.
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 1997
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, 2004
- Summa cum laude (Top 1% of graduating class)
- Nova Law Review, Lead Articles Editor
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court, Northern District of Florida